Friday, October 26, 2012

New slogan to reflect changes and new outlook

A little re-design:
Yup... kinda says it all.











With the recent changes in life, and in the direction of my music career, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the ‘big picture’; about my music, about who I am, about the diversity of my styles and influences, and about where I fit in the world.  
I decided to come up with a slogan.
I thought about my familiar influences and styles, and came up with: “Diverse Music You’ve Heard
Or the timeless aspect of music: “Diverse Musician Ever”.
But I decided on the one that says how my experiences have given me range and depth, and how my travels shaped me as a musician and as a person: “MIKEYZMUSIC – Diverse Musician in the World says it all. 
Kinda says it all. 

1 comment: